For WHOLESALE information, please contact us:
Terms & Conditions of Sale
All prices are subject to revision or change without notice. California Retail Sales Tax will be added to all purchases made for delivery within the State of Califormia unless the Resale Certificate of the purchaser is on file in our office in Camarillo, California.
NET. All orders are due at the time of purchase. Cash, Cashier's Check or Wire Transfer for all accounts.
Service Charge on NSF checks will be $35.00.
A minimum order of $700.00 is required for a purchase.
All prices are quoted F.O.B. the nursery, Santa Paula, California, and are subject to a delivery charge of $75.00 in Ventura, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. Any shipment beyond those mentioned will be
shipped by common carrier, collect. We have pool trucks available to reduce your shipping costs. Please ask for details. Cal-Palm Growers, Inc., reserves the right to deliver to any one area only when the volume is sufficient to warrant the trip. All items are subject to prior sale.
Common Carrier Shipments:
Shipments become the property of the purchaser when the Carrier accepts and signs the Bill of Lading. Accuracy of the plant count is the responsibility of the Carrier while the truck is being loaded. Items missing from the shipment, yet indicated on the Bill of Lading, are the responsibility of the Carrier. Claims relative to missing plants or damages must be reportd to the carrier's office at the time of delivery prior to releasing the driver, in order that proper documentation be made.
Conditions of Sale:
- Cal-Palm Growers, Inc. guarantees all stock to be in healthy condition when delivered.
- After material has been accepted, we cannot be reponsible for improper handling, planting or exceptional weather, but will investigate any reasonable claim if such is made within 24 hours after receipt of material.
- Any claim as to the condition of material at the time of delivery must be made in writing on the Delivery Receipt.
- It is the reponsibility of the buyer to approve all material prior to shipment. We will not be liable for any claims as to aesthetic quality if the purchase was made without inspection.
- The above conditions cover only plant material supplied by use and does not cover loss of replanting when such is necessary.
- Cal-Palm Growers, Inc., reserves the right to determine the reasonableness of any claim and will make whatever adjustment it deems proper and adequate.
Seller gives no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the variety or productivity of the plant material it sells.